Summary: No company wants to throw money away, so utilize these top 17 sites to post your job openings for free.
There are a number of free resources out there that can help with your recruiting needs. Check out this list of the top 17 free job posting sites to get your job postings out there and even browse through candidate resumes on some of the sites.
- Granted – This site allows you to post your jobs to 500+ sites at once and offers a free 14-day trial so you can test it out. The standard monthly plan for 14 active jobs is $199 per month. You can also include any job feed on the site for free by submitting your XML job feed. Click here to submit your feed and include your jobs for free on Granted.
- Hound – This site does not allow recruiters, which means that it attracts a specific type of job seeker audience that many sites do not. It allows you to post each job to 500+ sites at the same time. It also offers a free 14-day trial so you can test it, and offers a range of plans starting at $199 per month. You can also include your jobs for free by submitting your XML job feed to Hound. Click here to submit your XML feed and include your jobs for free on Hound.
- EmploymentCrossing – This site has over a hundred location and industry-specific websites that attract job seekers from each area and industry. It posts each listing to 500+ job sites and also offers a free 14-day trial to post your jobs. Its plans start at $199 per month.
- Indeed – The world’s top search engine site for jobs prefers that you sponsor postings for $5, but still allows employers one job post for free.
- Wisestep – Employers can post as many jobs as needed and search through the resumes of candidates. The site also allows you to sync up with other networks like social media platforms, email lists, and talent pools so that you can get your jobs spread out to a wider audience.
- TheLadders Passport – Use their unlimited job postings and resume searches for free.
- Craigslist – Some more popular places may cost upwards of $75 to post, but most locations are free to post jobs.
- Backpage – This site is very similar to Craigslist, except that you can upgrade your posting or sponsor your listing for additional cost.
- ResumeBucket – Enjoy unlimited job postings and resume searches as well as distribution to other job boards for free.
- Snagajob – You get one free post your first time on this site, and there are limitations on the amount of traffic received.
- JobSpider – This site also offers unlimited job postings and resume searches for recruiters.
- PostJobFree – As a basic and user-friendly site, you can post all your jobs for free here.
- FlexJobs – The audience on this site is limited, but it is still a good place to post jobs that are part-time, remote work, or have flexible hiring needs.
- Workable – Start with a 15 day free trial before deciding if their perks the site provides, like posting to 15 other popular boards and keeping an organized hiring process visible on any device is worth it.
- Twitter – With so many people using the free social platform, it is a no-brainer to post your jobs for free on here.
- Google+ – This social media site is growing in popularity and is free to use.
- Learn4Good – Free job posting for some states and even other countries.