Summary: There is a very good chance that you will be asked one of these questions during an interview. Prepare now so that you have a stellar answer.
Interviews are ultimately what make companies decide to hire you or not. Your resume may not have all have the requirements they are seeking, but if they like what they hear during an interview, then that may not matter. Many of the questions you are asked during an interview are very common, so you can prepare before the interview to ensure that your answer is perfect and addresses all the right points.
We have the list of the 20 most common interview questions so that you will know what to expect in your next interview.
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why are you looking for a new job?
- Describe a difficult situation you experienced at work and how you handled it.
- Why do want to work for this organization?
- What do you know about this organization?
- What would your former co-workers say about you?
- Why are you interested in this job opportunity?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Have you ever been terminated from a job?
- What did you like about your last position?
- What do you look for in an employer?
- Why should we hire you for this job opportunity?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- How do you handle criticism?
- How did you help your previous employer save money or time?
- How did you hear about this job opportunity?
- What were your main responsibilities of your last job?
- Tell us more about yourself.
- What are your salary requirements?
There is always the possibility that the hiring manager will throw in some off-the-wall questions, so prepare for those as well.
Read these articles to learn about more job interview questions:
- The Most Off-The-Wall Interview Questions
- How to Answer Problem Solving Interview Questions
- Top 6 Job Interview Questions and Responses
Photo: yahoo.com20 Most Common Interview Questions by Amanda Griffin