Summary: The list of the 10 highest paid CEOs in America can make anyone jealous. Take action now and turn your jealousy into hard work so that maybe someday you will be them.
Ever wished you were one of these guys? The Associated Press and Equilar put together a list of the 10 highest paid CEOs in 2015. Start your preparing and working hard now if you hope to be someone like these CEOs in the future.
- Dara Khosrowshahi is the CEO for Expedia. His compensation of a whopping $94.6 million is a massive increase of 881 percent from 2014.
- Leslie Moonves is with CBS. He received an increase of 4 percent to earn $56.4 million.
- Philippe Dauman from Viacom was given $54.1 million. His income is up 22 percent.
- Leonard Schleifer of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals got $47.5 million, which is up 13 percent.
- Robert Iger works for Walt Disney. He earned $43.5 million, a small decrease of 1 percent.
- Sandeep Mathrani is with General Growth Properties. Mathrani was paid $39.2 million, which was a huge increase of 702 percent from his income the year before.
- Brian Roberts from Comcast received $36.2 million, which is a gain of 10 percent from the previous year.
- Marissa Mayer of Yahoo was earned $36 million, a decrease of 15 percent from 2014.
- David Cote of Honeywell International. Cote was compensated $33.8 million, an increase of 43 percent.
- Marc Benioff from Salesforce.com. He was paid $33.4 million which is down 16 percent from 2014.
Photo: finance.yahoo.com10 Highest Paid CEOs in America by Amanda Griffin