1. Read the health care reform bill – all 2000 pages of it.
2. Send Christmas cards to the HR departments of every company on the Fortune 500 list.
3. Create your own public works program – pay your kids to shovel snow.
4. Use babelfish to translate your resume into Spanish.
5. Count the number of Facebook friends you’ve actually talked to in the last year.
6. Call the rest of them to wish them Happy Holidays.
7. Learn to play bridge.
8. Volunteer to help at a homeless shelter or a Boys & Girls Club near you. They could really use the help this time of year.
9. Make pointless posts on blogs, thus ensuring the moderators continue to have a job.
10. Check out employmentcrossing.com and find a new job.Top 10 Things to do While Waiting for the Stimulus to Kick in by joshua