Summary: Successful people are able to reach their goals and become the successful people that they are not simply because of who they are but also because of what they do.
What makes some people so much more successful than others? While some of their success can be credited with sheer luck and hard work, there are other factors that play into why the most successful people out there end up where they are. Their mindset and thought process have a mentality to not give up because more often than not, successful people have experienced failure. They know how it feels to have a business flop or to get fired from a job but they never let that stop them from trying again.
- They make and pursue goals
- They take decisive and immediate action
- They put focus on being productive over being busy
- Their decisions are logical and informed
- They avoid feeling like everything must be perfect
- They frequently interact outside their comfort zone
- They keep things simple
- They make improvements that are small and continuous
- They measure and track progress
- They learn from mistakes with a positive attitude
- They surround themselves with motivated people
- They keep their lives balanced
Success comes from being specific in goals, plans, and interactions with others.
Photo: mashupcorner.comSuccessful People Do 12 Things Differently by Amanda Griffin